Carl Azuz is an American Anchor and Journalist . He started his career as a news writer but after some time he becomes an anchor and host Student News on CNN . Carl is now an anchor on CNN10 and the aim of the show is to elaborate students life events , the technology impact on students and it goes through the Iraq war and expensive ice cream Sundae . The way of anchoring of Carl Azuz made him favourite among students and he made his show most high rated among CNN and other news channels . He is also a writer and producer at CNN and his reports are shown on all CNN Channels .
Carl Azuz was born on 14 August 1989 in Atlanta , Georgia , USA . He completed his Bachelors degree in Telecommunication Arts Production from University of Georgia . At present , he is an Anchor at CNN 10 . There is no such details about his family on internet but its is assume with a photo on twitter that he has a girlfriend named Kenziie Ann . He is very famous for his punderful puns and student-oriented gossips .
Quick Bio :
|Full Name||Carl Azuz|
|Date of Birth||August 14, 1989|
|Hometown||Atlanta, Georgia, United States|
|Birthplace||Atlanta, Georgia, United States|
|Age (as in 2023)||34 years old|
|Height||Feet & Inches: 6′ 2″.|
Centimetres: 188 cm.
Meters: 1.88 m.
(Chest, Waist, Hips)
|Weight||Kilograms: 82 Kg.|
Pounds: 181 lbs.
|Parents||Father : Name: N/A|
Mother : Name: N/A
|Siblings||Sister : N/A|
Brother : N/A
After graduating from college, Carl Azuz began his career as a freelance reporter for the student-run news program at the University of Georgia. In 2006, he joined CNN as a writer and soon became a news anchor for CNN Headline News.In 2013, Carl Azuz came up with the idea for CNN 10, a daily news program aimed at middle and high school students. The program quickly became popular, thanks in no small part to Carl Azuz’s engaging delivery and ability to make complex news stories accessible to young people.
Carl Azuz’s Favourite Things
When he’s not working, Carl Azuz enjoys playing tennis and watching sports. He is also an avid reader and enjoys traveling with his family.
Social Account :
Net Worth :
|Source of income||Journalist, newsreader, and reporter|
|Net Worth||$3 million US Dollars, as of 2023.|
- Carl Azuz was born on August 14, 1989, in Atlanta, Georgia. He attended the University of Georgia, where he earned a Bachelor of Arts in Telecommunications Arts Production.
- In 2006, he joined CNN as a writer and soon became a news anchor for CNN Headline News.
- Carl Azoz is a devoted husband and father. He is married to his college sweetheart, and the couple has two children.
- He earned a Bachelor of Arts in Telecommunications Arts Production from the University of Georgia.
- Azuz began his career as a freelance reporter for the student-run news program at the University of Georgia.
- He joined CNN as a writer in 2006 and soon became a news anchor for CNN Headline News.
- In 2013, he came up with the idea for CNN 10, a daily news program aimed at middle and high school students.
- Azuz has a distinctive voice and engaging delivery style that has won him many fans.
- He is married to his college sweetheart and has two children.
- Azuz enjoys playing tennis, watching sports, reading, and traveling with his family.
- His innovative approach to news reporting has inspired many others in the field.
- Azuz has received several awards for his journalism, including the National Headliner Award and the Radio Television Digital News Association’s Edward R. Murrow Award.
- There is not much publicly known about Carl Azuz’s personal relationships. However, he is known to be married to his college sweetheart and the couple has two children. Azuz is quite private about his personal life and rarely shares information about it publicly. He prefers to keep the focus on his work as a journalist and news anchor.