Bhupendra Patel is an Indian Politician and presently Chief Minister of Gujarat . He is the member of Bharatiya Janata Party ( BJP ) and was also the member of Gujarat Legislative Assembly in 2017 . Bhupendra Patel started his political career from municipal elections of Ahmedabad and later selected as member of Gujarat Assembly .
Bhupendra Patel was born on 15 July 1962 in Ahmedabad , Gujarat , India . He obtain his civil engineering diploma from Government Polytechnic Ahmedabad , Technical Examination Board , Gujarat . Bhupendra is known as most hardworking and honest leader of India and also he has no criminal records . He has only one son Anuj Patel . Bhupendra Patel is fond of Yoga and also seeing doing yoga . He is very authentic and humble person in his political journey .
|Famous for||17th Chief Minister of Gujarat|
|Height||5 Feet 6 Inches|
|Date of Birth||15 July 1962|
|Birthplace||Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India|
|Hometown||Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India|
|Caste||Gujarati Kadava Patidar Community|
|College / University||Government Polytechnic Ahmedabad, Technical Examination, Board, Gujarat State, Gandhinagar|
|Qualification||Technical Examination Board,A diploman in civil engineering form Goverment Polytechnic Ahmedabad, Gandhinagar, Gujarat|
|Hobbies||badminton and Watching cricket , Traveling|
|Political Party||Bharatiya Janata Party ( BJP )|
|Political Journey||17th Chief Minister of Gujarat|
Elected as Member of Gujarat Legislative Assembly in 2017
- Father : Rajnikantbhai Patel
- Mother : Not Known
- Wife : Hetal Patel
- Son : Anuj Patel
- Daughter-in-Law : Devanshi Patel
Bhupendra Patel started his career in 2008 and elected as Vice Chairman of School Board of Ahmedabad Municipal Corporation till 2010 . In 2010 , he was a Councillor of Thaltej Ward from 2010 to 2015 . Later in 2015 , he worked as Chairman of Ahmedabad Urban Development Authority for 2 years . he is also the chairman of Standing Committee of AMC .
In 2017 , he was elected as member of Gujarat Legislative Assembly and defeat Shashikant Patel ( Indian National Congress ) by 1,17,000 votes . Bhupendra Patel took oath on 13 September 2021 as 17th Chief Minister of Gujarat .
- Assets : 5.2 CRORE
- Liabilities : 69.56 Lac
- Net Worth : 4.5 CRORE
Social Media Accounts
- Bhupendra Patel raised and lived in Ahmedabad , Gujarat .
- He is the present Chief Minister of Gujarat and took oath of Chief Minister on 13 September 2021 .
- He is also the trustee of two foundations that is Vishwa Umiya and Sardar Dham in Gujarat .
- Bhupendra Patel won elections of Gujarat Legislative Assembly from a huge margin of 1,17,000 votes from Shashikant Patel .
- He is known as very disciplined politician of India and he also has no criminal record during his political journey .
- Patel got the Civil Engineering Diploma from Government Polytechnic Ahmedabad, Technical Examination, Board, Gujarat State, Gandhinagar .
- Alongside a Politician he also worked as builder .
- Bhupendra Patel family is so happy on the success and becoming a Chief Minister of Gujarat and also thanked Prime Minister Narendra Modi on such success of Patel . His wife Hetal Patel said ” it’s like Diwali today . We did not even expect him to be a Chief Minister . It was so unexpected that we did not even time to plan his proper welcome “
- Bhupendra Patel is a spiritual person and follow Bhagwan Dada who is another spiritual personality of India .