Arjun Tendulkar is an Indian Cricketer and son of Famous Indian Cricketer Sachin Tendulkar . He played his very first match in 2010 in Under 13 Team ( Mumbai v/s Pune ) . His cricket team is Mumbai Indian in IPL T20 and made his first debut in T20 in 2021 ( Mumbai v/s Haryana ) . He is a Left-Hand Batsman . Arjun also played many cricket matches at domestic level .
Arjun was born on 24 September 1999 at Breach Candy Hospital Mumbai , India . He studied in Dhirubhai Ambani International School , Mumbai . He is a cricketer by Profession . Arjun is a Left – Handed Batsman and Left -Handed Fast Bowler . His mother Anjali Tendulkar is a paediatrician and his elder sister Sara Tendulkar is a Model . Arjun is more look alike his father Sachin Tendulkar and also join cricket just like his father . His father Sachin is also a mentor of Arjun .
|Fullname||Arjun Sachin Tendulkar|
|Debut||India v/s Sri Lanka , 17 July 2018 , Colombo ( U-19 )|
|Team||Khar Gymkhana , Mumbai|
Personal life & More
|Date of Birth||24 September 1999|
|Age (as in 2022)||23 Years|
|School||Dhirubhai Ambani International School , Mumbai|
|Height||6 Feet 3 Inches|
|Body Measurement||Chest : 36 Inches|
Waist : 30 Inches
Biceps : 10 Inches
Arjun Tendulkar made his debut in India v/s Sri Lanka U-19 team in 2018 . On his T20 debut on 15 January 2021he played for Syed Mushtaq Ali Trophy Mumbai. In this match of Mumbai v/s Haryana he took 1/34 runs in 3 overs . Later Mumbai Indians auction him for 2021 IPL and selected for Mumbai’s Senior Team for Syed Mushtaq Ali Trophy . He was injured so he was excluded from IPL .
In 2022 , Mumbai Indians again auction Arjun Tendulkar for IPL 2022 , but after six months in August 2022 he left Mumbai Indians and Join Goa Cricket Team . Now he played Domestic season with Goa cricket team in Syed Mushtaq Ali Trophy ( 2022 – 2023 ) .
Arjun Tendulkar Grandparents
- Anand Mehta ( Industrialist )
- Annabel Mehta ( philanthropist and British Origin )
- Arjun Tendulkar is an Indian Cricketer and son of Former Cricketer Sachin Tendulkar .
- His father joined him Cricket Club at the age of 8 .
- He also played for his school Dhirubhai Ambani International and took 8 wickets on 22 runs against Jamnabai Narsee School .
- His father Sachin Tendulkar is a mentor and coach of Arjun .
- His debut match was India v/s Sri Lanka Under 19 Team on 17 July 2018 in Columbia .
- He played for Mumbai Indians for two year for IPL 2021 and 2023 respectively , now he is playing with Goa Cricket Team domestically .
- He also played U-14 and U-16 matches also on domestic level .
- He is left-hand Batsman .