Priyanka Gandhi Varda is a prominent and well-known Indian Politician and selected as the General Secretary of the All India National Congress Committe in Charge of the state Uttar Pradesh. She was born on 12 Jan, 1972 in the prominent political Nehru- Gandhi family. Priyanka is the daughter of Sonia Gandhi and Rajiv Gandhi and the grand daughter of Feroz and Indira Gandhi. Rahul Gandhi is her brother who is also very popular politician. She completed her schooling at Modern School, New Delhi and got the bachelor’s degree in in Psychology from J & M College University of Delhi, India. In 2010, she completed her Master’s degree in Buddhist studies. Priyanka Gandhi got married to Robert Varda ( businessman) on 18th Feb, 1997 in traditional Hindu Marriage ceremony and she had two children a son and a daughter.
Priyanka Gandhi was so much interested in politics due to her belonging to a Political Family. She also had visited many constituencies with her mother and brother where she dealt with people directly and got political experience. In 2004, in Indian General Elections she was the part of her mother’s and brother’s election campaign. She also put great efforts in the Rahul’s election campaign in Uttar Pradaish Assembly Elections and spend almost two weeks with the party workers over seat allocaton.
She was officially entered in politics on 23rd Jan, 2019 and appointed as the Congress General Secretary in charge of eastern part of Uttar Pradaish. Priyanka Gandhi was appointed General Secretary of in-charge of entire Uttar Pradaish in Sep, 2020. she also done the polling campaign of Uttar Pradaish on 23rd Oct, 2021. Under the leadership of Priyanka Congress Party fought Uttar Pradaish Assembly Elections 2022 but losing comprehensively.
|Full Name||Priyanka Gandi Vadra|
|Date of Birth||12 January 1972|
|Age (as in 2022)||50 years|
|Birthplace||New Delhi, India|
|Hometown||New Delhi, India|
|School||Convebt of Jesus and Mary , Delhi, India|
|College/University||University of Delhi, Inida|
|Educational||B.A in Psychology|
M.A in Buddhist Studies
|Hobbies||Reading, Working out, Meditation, Photography|
|Height||5′ Feet 8″ Inches|
|Parents||Father : Rajiv Gandhi (Former Prime Minister of India)|
Father : Sonia Gandhi (Ex- President of Inidan National Congress)
|Siblings||Sister : None|
Brother : Rahul Gandhi
|Children||Son : Rehan |
Daughter : Miraya
|Marriage Date||18 February 1997|
- Favourite Politicain : Sonia Gandhi
- Favourite Book : Discovery of Inidia
- Net Worth (approx) : $2.1 billion
Facts About Priyanka Gandhi
- Priyanka Gandhi is the member of politically prominent Nehru-Gandhi Family.
- She is also the member of Rajiv Gandhi Foundation.
- As a politician, she remained the pure part of Sonia Gandhi’s and Rahul Gandhi’s election campaign.
- Before appointing as General Secretary of All India Congress Committee in charrge of entire Uttar Pradaish, she was selected as General Secretary of the eastern part of Uttar Pradaish.
- She got married to Robert Varda and has a son and a daughter.
- Priyanka follows the Buddhist Philosophy.