The article includes PM Kisan Status List – Beneficiary Status Rs. 2000 balance check and other information. Please read and understand how to use the PM KY status list to determine if the funds have been .
|Name of Youjna||PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Youjna|
|Formed By||Prime Minister Narendra Modi|
|Installment Date||March 2023|
|Mode of Payment||Bank Transfer|
|Finincial Aid||RS. 6000 Annually|
|Number of Installment||Three|
|Installment Amount||RS. 2000|
PM Kisan Status List
Pradhan Mantri Kisan Saman Nidhi Scheme is getting stronger for farmers. Form which the farmers get more benefit. The government has tried to make the farmers of our country financially self-sufficient. PM Kisan list of beneficiaries is available for free.
PM Kisan Yojana has just released the 13th instalment of the bank accounts of the farmers. The amount will be paid only to those farmers who have completed the KYC registration for PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana. PM Kisan Status List can be obtained from your nearest CSC Center.
The Eligibility Critreria under which a farmer can register for Scheme is given below
- Farmers Family consist of a husband , wife and minor child.
- The land must be in the name farmer .
- Land records including all necessary papers that show ownership of farmer .
- Contact details i;e Aadhaar card, bank details and phone number.
The eligible candidates can easily get registered under PM Kisan Samman Nidhi according to their State or UT. This Youjna is specially for the small farmers who cannot meet their basic expenses easily. The Farmers with good economic status cannot enjoy the benefits.
Beneficiary Status 2023
Registered farmers are anxious to know whether the government has remitted this installment amount to their accounts or not. PM Farmer Beneficiary Status is posted on the web to provide easy access to information to farmers.
Farmers who do not know the batch number or quantity should check it as soon as possible. The beneficiary status of a PM farmer can be determined by following the methods mentioned below. In case you forgot or don’t have your registration number. Then, using a registered mobile number, you can find your registration number.
Beneficiary Check Status 2023
You can check your Beneficiary status and all necessary information about your installment by following these easy steps
- Go on official website pmkisan.gov.in and you can get the Homepage .
- Then click on option of Beneficiary Status .
- A box will be appeared with requirement of your Aadhaar Number , Enter your Aadhaar Number and enter Captcha Code .
- Click on the search button .
- Now you can get all the necessary information you want .
Check Balance in PM Kisan
Now you can also check your name in Beneficiary list of PM Kisan online by follow these steps
- Go to official website that is pmkisan.gov.in .
- On Homepage , click on Beneficiary list tab .
- Enter the required information such as State , District , Sub-District , Block and Village .
- Click on Get Report button , and all information will appeared on screen including your name , amount and registration number .
The beneficiary list of PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Youjna is also uploaded on the official website soon . The farmers can get all information about their registration and beneficiary status from there as well .