Nita Mukesh Ambani is a wife of famous rich person of India Mukesh Ambani . She is an Indian philanthropist and Founder and CEO of Reliance Foundation . Nita founded Reliance Foundation under Reliance Industries Limited . She is also the founder of Dhirubhai Ambani International School , Mumbai . Nita Ambani is India’s most richest women and hits the ” most influential business women in Asia “ in Forbes List . She is the owner of cricket team Mumbai Indians from IPL
Nita Ambani was born on 1st November 1963 in Mumbai , India . She belongs to a middle-class Gujrati family . Nita did her Bachelors in Commerce from Narsee Monjee College of Commerce . His father name is Ravindrabhai Dalal and her mother is Punirama Dalal . Nita’s life turns when the founder of Reliance Industries seen the performance of Bharatnatyam of Nita and choose her as his daughter-in-law . After marrying Mukesh Ambani Nita organized many schools for poor people to fulfil their education needs and give them the golden chance of education . She also take part in social activities and afterwards founded the Reliance Foundation . Nita was also the member of International Olympic Committee .
Beside her middle class background Nita set an example for many women’s to make their own way with hardwork and serving humanity . Nita loves to teach children and she spend her life for devoting and promoting education . She is the witness of success of Mukesh Ambani career and also stand with him husband in any thick and thin of life . Bothe Mukesh and Nita shares a strong bond and have three children . Akash Ambani , Anant Ambani and Isha Ambani .
|Name : Nita Mukesh Ambani|
|Husband : Muskesh Ambani ( CEO Reliance Industries )|
|Profession : Founder and CEO of Reliance Foundation , Indian philanthropist|
|Date of Birth||1 November 1963|
|Age( as in 2022)||59 Years|
|College/University||Narsee Monjee College of Commerce and Economics, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|Educational Qualification||A Bachelor’s degree in Commerce|
|Height||5′ Feet 5″ Inches|
|Eye Colour||Light Brown|
|Parents||Father : Ravindrabhai Dala / Mother :Purnima Dalal|
|Hobbies||Teaching, Swimming, Music, Travelling, Dancing|
|Marriage Date||8 March 1985|
|Husband||Mukesh Ambani ( CEO Reliance Industries )|
|Children|| Akash Ambani|
|Daughter-in-Law||Shloka Mehta ( Managing Director of Rosy Blue Diamond )|
|Son-in-Law||Anand Pirmal ( Businessman )|
Nita Ambani is a trained Bharatnatyam dancer and teacher before marriage . After marrying to Mukesh Ambani she start giving education in small and rural areas and set up some small schools also . Afterwards she take the responsibility of project Jamnagar Complex . This is basically the residency project for Reliance employees for 17000 houses . Nita give her best and made the complex the most beautiful and environment friendly complex in India .
As an Indian philanthropist she founded Reliance Foundation under Reliance Industries Limited in 2010 and become the chairperson of the foundation . She is also the founder of Dhirubhai Ambani International School and provide quality education to people of India . Nita is the owner of Mumbai Indians team of IPL and initiated ESA ( Education and Sports for All ) . From ESA over 100,000 children get quality education facilities .
Later in 2016 , she was also elected as member of International Olympic Committee ( IOC ) . In 2022 , the opening of first phase of Jio World Center is also announced and Nita is also a big part of it . She also provide digital platform for women with her own social networking app .
- Favourite : Sport Cricket
- Favourite Books : Famous Five and The Secret Seven by Enid Blyton
- Favourite Foods : Chocolates and Tandoori Fish
- Net Worth : 21000 Crores INR
- Cars Collection :
- Maybach 62
- BMW 760Li
- Mercedes Maybach 660 Guard
- Bentley Flying Supr
- Rolls-Royce Phantom Drophead Coupe
- Bentley Bentagya
- House :
- $ 1 billion approximately Anitilia ( 27 story house )
- Jet Collection :
- Boeing Business Jet 2
- Falcon 900EX
- Airbus 319 Corporate Jet
- Nita Dalal Ambani is bron and brought up in Mumbai .
- She belongs to middle-class gujrati family .
- Her sister Mamta Dalal is a teacher and administrator at Dhirubhai Internatinal School , Mumbai .
- Dhirubhai International School was Founded by Anita Ambani .
- She is a trained Bharatnatyam dancer and a passionate teacher as well .
- She is the owner of IPL Cricket Team Mumbai Indians .
- She is also the member of International Olympic Committee ( IOC ) .
- She is very passionate businesswomen and stand with her husband Mukesh Ambani throughout her success journey .
- Nita Ambani daughter-in-law Shloka Mehta Ambani is a director of diamond company Rosy Blue .