Natalia Loewe is famous for being the wife of Liverpool Goalkeeper Alisson Becker . She is a trained paediatrician . The couple got married in 2015 and have three children . Natalia loves her family so much .
Natalia was born on 28 December 1990 , in Porto Alegre in Brazil . She completed her higher education in Brazil . Natalia completed her MBBS degree from Catholic University of Pelotas in Brazil . Later she worked as a Paediatrician ( physician trained in children disease ) in UBS . Natalia and Alisson know each other since 2012 and got married in 2015 . The both got married in a private ceremony with close friends and family .
Quick Bio :
|Stage Name||Natalia Loewe|
|Real Name||Natalia Loewe Becker|
|Birthday||December 28, 1990|
|Natalia Loewe Becker Family|
|Education & Qualification|
|College||Catholic University of Pelotas in Brazil|
After completing her degree in MBBS from Catholic University , she worked as a Child Specialist Doctor in UBS . She meet with Allison during her studies and pursued her career even after marriage . She is good and very kind in her professional life as well as in her personal life .
Natalia Loewe is trained doctor and also a wife of famous Brazilian Soccer player Alisson Becker . She earned a good amount of money from her profession . Her estimated Net Worth is 8 Million Dollars approximately .
|Source of Income||Paediatrician|
|Net Worth||$ 8 Million approx|
Natalia is born and raised in Brazil and there is no family details on internet about her family . She is married to Brazilian Soccer player Alisson Becker in 2015 and the couple have three children Helena , Matteo and third child name is unknown .
|Husband||Alisson Becker ( Soccer player in Brazil team )|
|Children||Helena , Matteo|
|Marriage Date||Year 2015|
- Natalia Loewe Becker was born in Porto Alegre , Brazil.
- She is a medical doctor and graduated from the Catholic University of Pelotas, Brazil.
- Natalia has worked as a volunteer physician in impoverished communities in Brazil.
- She is married to Brazilian soccer star Alisson Becker, who is a goalkeeper for Liverpool FC and the Brazilian national team.
- Natalia and Alisson have three children together, a daughter named Helena and a son named Matteo , the name of their third child is not disclosed yet .
- Natalia is known for her charitable work and has been involved in several initiatives to help people in need, such as raising funds for a children’s hospital in Brazil.
- She is also active on social media and often shares updates about her personal life, as well as her work and charitable activities.
- Natalia is of German descent and speaks Portuguese, German, English, and Spanish.
- She is very active on her social media and have 334K followers on Instagram