Archie Arnett is the eldest child of Amy Poehler and her ex-husband, Will Arnett. He was born on October 25, 2008, in New York, USA . Archie’s parents are both well-known in the entertainment industry, with Amy Poehler being a successful actress, comedian, writer, and producer, and Will Arnett being an actor, comedian, and producer. Archie’s parents divorced in 2016, but they both continue to co-parent him and his younger brother, Abel.
Archie spent his early years in United States, where he was born. He has a younger brother named Abel, who was born in 2010. Archie’s parents were together for nine years before they divorced, and they both continue to co-parent their children. Growing up with famous parents, Archie was exposed to the entertainment industry at an early age, but his parents have also made sure to provide him with a normal childhood.
Quick Bio :
|Full name||Archie Arnett|
|Date of Birth||October 25, 2008|
|Hometown||New York, USA|
|Parents||Farther Name: Will Arnett|
Mother Name : Amy Poehler
|Son||Amy Poehler and Will Arnett|
|Siblings||Brother : Abel|
Archie attends school in United Statesy, where he lives with his mother. He has not shared much about his academic achievements, but he is said to be a good student. In his free time, Archie enjoys playing sports, particularly basketball, and has also shown an interest in music. He is known to be an avid fan of the popular video game, Fortnite.
Relationship with Famous Parents
Archie has a close relationship with his parents, despite their divorce. Both Amy Poehler and Will Arnett are active in their children’s lives, and Archie spends time with both of them. In interviews, Amy has spoken about the challenges of co-parenting, but she has also said that she and Will are committed to putting their children first.
- Archie Arnett was born on October 25, 2008, which makes him 14 years old as of 2023.
- Archie has a younger brother named Abel, who was born in 2010.
- Archie enjoys playing sports, particularly basketball, and has shown an interest in music.
- While Archie has made a few appearances on TV shows and movies, it’s unclear if he plans to pursue acting as a career. He is still figuring out his future plans.
- Despite their divorce, Amy Poehler and Will Arnett are committed to co-parenting their children. They both spend time with Archie and Abel, and have spoken publicly about the importance of putting their children first.